John C. Flanagan House Museum Tour
Visit Thursdays from 10 am to 2 pm
and the First Sunday of the month
by chance or by appointment
Contact the Society's office at 309-674-1921
Or take the
The John C. Flanagan House Museum was built in 1837 on Peoria's east bluff by John C. Flanagan and is the oldest standing house in Peoria. This American Federal style house offers a spectacular view of the Illinois River Valley. Collections of antique glass, china, furniture, toys, quilts, tools, and vintage clothing are displayed. The house is on the National Register of Historic Places and is owned by the Peoria Historical Society. It is also the headquarters of the Daughters of the American Revolution, Peoria Chapter.
Location: John C. Flanagan House Museum